Weekend Warrior Toy Haulers (WARRIOR), a division of Omega RV, LLC agrees to repair or replace any part of your Recreational Vehicle made necessary because of defects in material or workmanship, providing the required maintenance as outlined in the Weekend Warrior Owner’s Manual and claim procedures below are followed.
This limited warranty extends only to the customer identified above. It is not transferrable to any other owner.
Upon discovery of a defect, you should notify the dealership where you purchased your Recreational Vehicle and set up an appointment to have the defect corrected without charge for either parts or labor. Owner agrees that it is Owner’s obligation and an essential term of this warranty that Owner makes the vehicle available for warranty service whenever it needs warranty service at his selling dealer. Service performed by non-authorized service centers must have prior written approval for warranty reimbursement. The repair or replacement of defective parts under this warranty shall be made by an authorized WARRIOR or service center.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER OR INCLUDE:
- Any defect, malfunction or failure to conform with this written warranty resulting from the consumer’s unreasonable use (including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance) of the product.
- Any damage not caused by the defect or malfunction. (For example, improper or unauthorized alterations or modifications, normal deterioration due to wear or exposure, or abuse by user.)
- If your vehicle is used for commercial purposes or held for hire or rental.
- Any damage or defect caused by, but not limited to, collision, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, acts of God, war, objects striking the vehicle, neglect, misuse, overloading, accident, unauthorized repairs, or failure to follow operating instructions.
- Normal Maintenance Cost and Requirements. Normal maintenance costs and requirements detailed in the Owner’s Manual are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Cosmetic adjustments are considered routine maintenance and are not covered.
- There are certain components and appliances which carry their own separate warranty and require special servicing such as the hot water heater, refrigerator, stove, oven, air conditioner, furnace, water pump, converter, AM/FM CD radio, generator, battery, tires, microwave, etc. These warranties are separate from the Weekend Warrior Limited Warranty.
- Any undertaking, representation, or warranty made by dealers or other parties selling or representing the products covered by this warranty other than those specifically stated herein.
WARRIOR does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with your vehicle. This warranty does not cover the loss of use or other consequential or incidental damages including (but not limited to) loss of time, inconvenience, expenses for travel, lodging, telephone, transportation charges, loss or damages to personal property, or loss of income. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation, so it may not apply to you.
WARRIOR reserves the right to make changes in design and changes or improvements to its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to install the same upon products theretofore manufactured.
This written warranty begins on the date of the original retail sale and extends for one (1) year. In case of defect or malfunction, covered by this warranty, WARRIOR will repair or replace (at its option) the defective parts within a reasonable time, and without charge to the consumer, provided WARRIOR receives notice within one (1) year of the original retail sale at the address below, specifying:
A. Location of your unit and date on which you are prepared to deliver it to the Service and Repair Center;
B. When it will be available for inspection, if necessary, and
C. Your phone number.
WARRIOR shall have the right to inspect the recreational vehicle or any part thereof claimed to require replacement or repair at its Service and Repair Center. WARRIOR shall not be responsible for delays to repair work caused by a strike, natural catastrophe, unavailability of parts, war, terrorism or other matters beyond the control of WARRIOR.
“Replacement” means furnishing a new part which is reasonably equivalent in quality and function to the product covered by this warranty.
“Malfunction” and/or “failure” used herein does not include normally required adjustments.
Any implied warranties as to the WARRIOR Recreational Vehicle including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use are limited to a period of one (1) year immediately following the original retail owner’s date of purchase. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.
Owner and Dealer agree that the courts (state or federal) located in the State of Idaho have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes based on this warranty, any implied warranty, or any alleged warranty breach, as well as any claim or cause filed in conjunction with a breach of warranty claim.
A warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.